A Web & Integrated Software Solution for : Transfusion Services and Lab Facilities
The eTRACE LINE software manages Blood and Derivatives at Patient Bedsides as well as Lab activities.
As a modular application, eTRACE LINE modules can be activated on demand based on customer requirements. Many optional modules enhancing the core functionalities are available.
Manage patient medical information
- eTRACE LINE is a comprehensive WEB-based software solution which has been designed to manage and process patient medical information. It can be tailored to suit each individual hospital’s needs and requirements.
A flexible solution to meet your organization’s needs
- eTRACE LINE has been specifically designed to meet the needs of transfusion services and lab facilities, supporting the personnel and their activities.
- eTRACE LINE can be implemented on a multi-site, multi organization as well as on a local structure. Through its numerous implementations, eTRACE LINE safeguards the entire process and ensures full traceability of Blood units and Blood derivatives in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
Security, Quality, Efficiency
- A high configurability
- To meet each hospital needs and requirements.
- Interfaces with blood providers
- Allowing electronic stock movements
- Automatic quarantine in the event of a product recall
- Tracking and look back of blood units and components from the donor to the patient.
- Secured integration with HIS, LIS.
- Use standard communication protocols such as HL7.
- Centralized multi-hospitals, multi-branches and multi-labs
- Manage patient’s needs from multiple facilities in one centralized database.
- eTRACE LINE functionalities permit the tracking of activities relating to patients: blood unit, component, specimens, orders, reagents and consumables through multi-criteria search capabilities.
Haemovigilance and Pharmacovigilance
- eTRACE LINE satisfies the reporting requirements of any adverse events or transfusion incidents and ensures compliance with Haemovigilance and Pharmacovigilance programs.
Patient lab testing
- Patient Lab Testing automating clinical processes with immuno-hematology analysis. It incorporates serological cross matching, virology, hemostasis and clinical chemistry for the purpose of blood transfusion.
- eTRACE LINE manages the processes associated with the handling and utilization of blood units and components including storage, transformation, secured distribution, cross matching, transfusion, invoicing, product recall, and much more…
Transfusion documentation at bedside
- Through the use of mobile technology and advanced bar code system, bedside transfusion documentation, including electronic cross matching, helps prevent errors and provides accurate and consistent information, including Transfusion comments.
- PPID is a module of the eTRACE LINE solution which ensures that the right blood is given to the right patient. It increases data security and information quality at the point of care following international standards and EU regulations. It allows automated patient care management (order and delivery) at patient bedside. Technology-wise, it is user friendly and supports any handheld device.