We are a dynamic company providing crucial IT services to Public and Private Healthcare Providers in Asia Pacific. Join our growing team. We are looking for dynamic individuals to start an exciting career with us.
- Support and maintain application systems
- Perform user requirements studies
- Perform analysis and application systems implementation
- Prepare documentation and training materials
- Conduct application system training
- Possess Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/IT/Engineering (Computer), Biomedical, and Medical Laboratory Technology, Science (Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology or equivalent)
- 1- 2 years IT support job experience is preferred and or familiar with the workflow of a typical clinical laboratory
- Medical Technologists in Clinical Laboratory industry with passion for IT strongly desired
- Having interest in computer system
- Familiar with Windows 2008/2012, UNIX/LINUX and Oracle/MS-SQL database
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Possess resourcefulness, positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package. We are committed to invest in your training and career development.
Interested candidates, please email your resume stating your qualifications, work experience, current and expected salaries together with a recent passport-sized photograph to email@example.com