Cardiac Registry Reporting Software and National Database Participation.
- NCDR and STS Certified Vendor since 1998.
- Eliminate redundant data entry, and effortlessly transfer your data from your EHR, hemodynamic system, CVIS, or other remote databases using interface capability.
- Strong partnerships with Merge, McKesson, Cerner, Fuji, AGFA, Philips, Ascend Hit, Digisonics, and ScImage.
- Add customized fields at no additional cost, anywhere in a form, and have them show up immediately in your analytics.
- Customize your workflow and vastly improve data abstracting productivity.
- Hundreds of pre-built flash reports including the ACC Executive Summary Reports, and easy-to-use ad hoc analytics reports through Cedaron’s Cento Analytics.
- Compare outcomes (locally, regionally, or nationally) against other ACC and STS Registry participants through the ACC and STS National Registries.
- Improve patient care, and add to your bottom line… all at the same time.
- Want your historical data? Let Cedaron convert your data for you.
Interfaces that Reduce Data Entry
- Automatically import ACC data from hemodynamic and CVIS systems. We can bring over up to 100% of the PCI registry fields for most vendors.
Certified for Interoperability
- Automatically cross populate data fields with the same data definition, reducing data entry saving time.
Data Validations at the Point of Entry
- Automatic warnings at point of entry whenever data is outside the permissible range and removal of data that does not meet ACC specifications.
Data Definitions at Your Fingertips
- Up to date data definitions are just a click away for every STS and ACC data element- just click on the question mark next to it.
Data Completeness at the Patient and Harvest Levels
- Generate data completeness reports at both levels; identify missing information, and get a hyperlink directly to the appropriate field. Separate data completeness reports check unusual values your custom values.
Appropriate Use Criteria (AUC) Built in Guidelines
- Know before submission whether a case is inappropriate, and go back to correct any documentation error.
Certified for the STS Risk Calculator
- STS algorithms compute risk adjustment, helping surgeons determine the likelihood of negative outcomes. Observed vs. Predicted flash reports enable users to analyze a surgeon’s cumulative data over time.
Web Services for Easy Transmission to the ACC
- With just one click of a button, users can transmit harvest information directly to the ACC without having to upload to an FTP site.