The premier rehab EMR system
Connect is the only rehabilitation documentation and practice management solution developed exclusively with the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), American Speech, Language, Hearing Association (ASHA), American Society of Hand Therapists (ASHT) and American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA). Connect was created with the primary purpose of meeting the specific needs of society members.
Connect was created with the primary purpose of meeting the specific needs of society members.
- Easy, accurate, defensible documentation to
decrease your denials and increase your profitability.
- Cedaron’s Rehab EMR patient documentation solution is the industry’s only option with tests and measures straight from the APTA, AOTA, and ASHT Societies, and SLP.
Cedaron’s Rehab EMR includes a comprehensive scheduler that meets the needs of therapists, administrators, and managers of every clinic.
- It provides the flexibility and ease your practice needs to keep an organized schedule while still managing the last-minute changes that often are necessary. Our Rehab EMR is the only of its kind that will allow a clinic to double book if necessary, utilizing a full alert system to notify the user of these conflicting appointments.
Analytics Without SQL Queries; Anyone Can Run or Build a Report.
- Simple Solutions for Advanced Analytics. Measure Results and Improve Outcomes to understand your business better.
- Cedaron’s Rehab EMR is the only solution that provides advanced data collection, analysis, and reporting capabilities without requiring knowledge of SQL, Access, or Excel. Produce detailed reports on complications, medications, length of stay, or any other data element of interest to your organization. Clinics also have the option to join national outcomes databases, such as APTA, for comparison at a national level.
Integration with All Major Hospital Systems Meaningful Use Certified
- While large EHR providers solve the macro needs of a hospital, they seldom focus on the specific needs of outpatient rehab clinics. Cedaron’s Rehab EMR provides the documentation needs unique to rehabilitation, while integrating with your hospital’s EHR and other systems. The result is a seamless integration for maximum productivity and best outcomes.